Just Another Day at the Office

Cheers!

We had our company golf tournament on Friday. I haven't been able to play the past two years because they held it the same weekend as Phins To The West (the first weekend of May). They moved it back a week this year just so I could play. Well, there was some talk about a Dental convention being scheduled for May 1 but I think that's just a coincidence.

It's a great day. There's a round in the morning and another in the afternoon. Some people actually play both. Not me. I barely play the second round. It took me a while to break in my new cart driver but he finally got the Princess rules. I did manage a few good drives and several great putts from chipping range so it was a good golf day for me.

I got a smarty pants question from Carol about whether I actually ever work. My comeback was that I was working through the weekend to refresh our development database.

It was a convenient excuse because it happened to be true but also unusual circumstances since I don't work many weekends anymore.

It was also a somewhat valid question since I'm off this Thursday and Friday for PTTW. Hey, I've earned my four weeks of vacation and I'm going to be darned sure I take it all!

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020