Would Someone Just Commit Me Now?

Here's what my evening plans are for next week:

Sunday - Euchre Tournament. Worlds collide as my family (Parents and God-Parents) and Parrot Heads get together. Pity The Rocket Scientist as this is only his second exposure to Shorty and my Mom and his first experience in a tournament. It's a fast paced game.

Monday - Book Club. It's a 500 page book. I'm on page 170. Why do I procrastinate? I wish I knew.

Tuesday - Getting my hair done. Always interesting (and a little stressful) to see what color it turns out to be.

Wednesday - That Jimmy Buffett guy is going to be at our very own Glendale Margaritaville doing a Grand Opening concert. What fun! What a long, long day it's going to be.

Thursday - No plans. WTF? How did that possibly happen?

Friday - Bon Jovi at Jobing.com arena. A second trip to the west side of town. I've never seen them in concert before and I'm really looking forward to it!

Saturday - Club happy hour at....wait for it...the Glendale Margaritaville! Yep, that makes 3 60 mile round trips to Westgate in four days.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020