Hottest Ticket In Town

Jimmy Buffett is playing an invitation only show at the Glendale Margaritaville on Wednesday. We were fortunate to get enough passes for our club members to attend and we decided only current club members would get passes. After all, membership should have some privileges.

Not surprisingly, lots and lots of people whom we haven't heard from in years are hitting us up for passes. Poor Pirate Rick has been answering emails and telling people "sorry, no" for the past week or so. I'm so glad I'm not the club President anymore...

I've had to say "no" to a few people, too, but I'm mostly getting the "can you get my tickets for me?" calls. We had one ticket distribution on Sunday and a lot of my peeps were out of town. I ended up getting about 20 and I have 12 still to distribute this week. Most of the folks are meeting my in the parking lot before the show. There's going to be a huge tailgating thing going on.

The good thing is a lot of those folks are offering to buy me a beer for my ticket delivery services. The even better thing is that The Rocket Scientist is driving me home.


Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020