He Owes Me For This One

The Rocket Scientist and I went to Red Robin for dinner tonight. I ordered a Miller Lite from our cute young waitress. (A digression - she said she had to check if they had it because they'd run out. Why does that happen to me so often?) TRS ordered a Guiness.

She babbled something about not having her buttons and something else that I couldn't understand. I realized that she wanted to see my ID. Her missing button apparently says, "We card 39 and under."

I was, of course, happy to pull out my ID.

TRS said to her, "Aren't you going to ask to see mine?"

So, she did but it was only because he asked. I'm pretty sure she had no intention of doing so and only thought I fit the under 39 rule. Which is funny to me because he is under 39.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020