Because We Can

The Rocket Scientist and I went to Tucson for Happy Hour last night. Nothing like a 240 mile round trip to see your homies.

The only people who knew we were coming were Tkay and Russ. I would have told Norene but she surprised us at Margaritaville on Saturday with her daughter and son-in-law. I figured turn about was fair play.

It was a nice evening at The Bum Steer. I even won a raffle prize.

We're heading down there again next month for the club's Nueve de Mayo party so that will make three months in a row that we'll visit. We're staying overnight for that one, though.

Oh, and the Happy Hour broke up promptly at 8 like they always do down South. We went back to Russ and Tkay's for a post-Happy Hour drink on their back patio and still made it home before midnight.

Popular posts from this blog

This Is How Fat Thinks

In Memory of My Mom

Good Time