Book Review - Death Masks

Death Masks (The Dresden Files, Book 5) Death Masks by Jim Butcher



My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm really enjoying this series and glad I came to it late so I don't have to wait around for the next book to get published and can read them as soon as the library has them available.

In this book, Wizard Harry Dresden is beset by hitmen, challenged to a duel to the death by a very powerful vampire, hired to find a very important stolen religious relic and gets reunited with his girlfriend who's still fighting to not become a vampire herself.

Lots of action, lots of witty self deprecation by Harry and lots of demons. Mean and nasty ones, too. Really fun stuff to read and I like that Jim Butcher keeps developing Harry's story as we go along.

View all my reviews.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020