The Daily Plate - Way Cool!

Our Kronos rep for Fight Club suggested we use an application from Lance Armstrong's livestrong.com website called The Daily Plate to track our food. I didn't check out, though, until one of my friends told me that she used it to lose the weight that she gained after she quit smoking. She talked it up quite a bit so I gave it a whirl.

It's awesome!

You can track your food from their extensive food list along with the time of day that you ate. It also lets you record your water, your exercise (not that I have any of that to log), your mood and your weight. Pretty much everything we're supposed to be doing for our class. Oh, it also lets you calculate your calorie allotment based on your current weight and your desired weekly weight loss.

It makes the geek in me happy and helps me follow the rules and I'm all about the rules.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020