Book Review - A Fool and His Honey

A Fool and His Honey (Aurora Teagarden, #6)A Fool and His Honey by Charlaine Harris

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I think I'm just reading these to say I finished the series at this point. This book finds Roe's husband's niece showing up at her front door with a baby no one knew she had. The niece disappears, leaving the baby and a dead body behind. Roe and Martin then head back to his hometown to try to give the baby to some relatives. Any relatives, I think.

There were lots of deaths in this one, an implausible story and again with the final explanation right at the end. Also, a lot more of Roe feeling sorry for herself and being mad at Martin. For someone in her 30s, she doesn't seem very mature.

Two more to go then I can move on with my life. Man, I'm just too stubborn sometimes.



View all my reviews

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020