Book Review - A Fool and His Honey

A Fool and His Honey (Aurora Teagarden, #6)A Fool and His Honey by Charlaine Harris

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I think I'm just reading these to say I finished the series at this point. This book finds Roe's husband's niece showing up at her front door with a baby no one knew she had. The niece disappears, leaving the baby and a dead body behind. Roe and Martin then head back to his hometown to try to give the baby to some relatives. Any relatives, I think.

There were lots of deaths in this one, an implausible story and again with the final explanation right at the end. Also, a lot more of Roe feeling sorry for herself and being mad at Martin. For someone in her 30s, she doesn't seem very mature.

Two more to go then I can move on with my life. Man, I'm just too stubborn sometimes.



View all my reviews

Popular posts from this blog

This Is How Fat Thinks

TV At Its Finest

Frank Abagnale - The Art of the Steal