Book Review - Insatiable

InsatiableInsatiable by Meg Cabot

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I got this as a loaner from a friend who won't take it back so I'll have to pass it on now before it starts collecting dust.

Fun vamp story - Meena Harper (yes, I got the name right away) is a writer for a soap opera and rails against the vampire craze sweeping the nation. She's especially ticked that they're going to add a vampire story line to her show against her will. Of course, that's just the person who meets the Prince of vampires and gets involved with a vampire hunter.

I liked how Cabot mocked the vampire mania while including it in her story line. The ending leaves a sequel opening. I hope so, I'd like to read more about these characters.



View all my reviews

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020