It Nearly Kills Me...

As much as it pains me to admit it, I owe The Rocket Scientist an apology.

Way back in the day (so far back that he may not even remember), he told me a story about his cat Dixie. She was on top of the bed and started hacking something up so he kicked her on to the floor.

I told him he was a terrible, mean person for doing that to his cat.

His response to my reprimand was to say it was better she hit the floor than he has to clean the blanket. I still thought it was mean.

Sooooo, this morning I was lying half awake and could feel George by my feet. She started coughing and the cough sounded like something was coming up.

What did I do?

I pushed (albeit with my foot so that could count as a kick but I just can’t say I kicked my baby) her on to the floor and told her, “Don’t throw up on my comforter”.

So, sorry, TRS. I guess you aren’t that mean. Or, I’m just as mean as you so I have no room to criticize.

BTW, she never actually threw up even after another extended coughing jag.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

May 2020

March 2020