No Living Without Internet

I'm off to visit some friends in Iowa. Dawnie's hosting us and she sent me a message to let me know that she's switching internet providers so she's currently without service. She knows how much I love to be connected.

I replied that it was not a problem as I can tether the computer to my Crackberry so I'll still be able to upload all of our pictures to Facebook ASAP.

She replied, "you crack me up".

I crack myself up. I'm going to be with Dawnie and Annette who are the two people I know who are least excited about my constant updates on our shenanigans. In fact, they would prefer to not have anything out there at all.

Too bad for them...the digital camera, laptop and Crackberry are good to go!

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020