Football Team One

We had our club Fantasy Football draft yesterday. There are 14 teams in the league and I got the 13th pick. That made me sad because I couldn't get Ryan Grant or Aaron Rodgers as they got picked before my turn. In fact, the only Packer I did get was Donald Driver. Someone even jumped early on the Packers' Defense. Sigh.

I'm fairly happy with my team except my Running Backs don't have a lot of depth. Not sure how I managed that since I hit them early but there's not a lot of depth out there in general.


My Team Logo


Here it is:

Quarterbacks:
Peyton Manning
Matt Leinart

Running Backs:
DeAngelo Williams
Jamaal Charles
Reggie Bush
Tim Hightower
Larry Johnson

Wide Receivers:
Steve Smith (NYG)
Donald Driver
Jerricho Cotchery
Nate Washington
Kevin Walter

Tight End:
Jason Witten

Defense:
Saints

Kickers:
Lawrence Tynes
David Buehler

It was funny to notice that everyone avoided Oakland and Detroit players for quite a while. Man, those teams are just that bad. It was also funny when someone picked a dude that was so far down the order of good players that people had to mock. There were a couple picked that weren't even on my Top 200 player list and some of them in the middle. It wasn't even like they were taking long shots at the end.

And, The Man Who Is Dead To Me was taken in the middle. I suspect everyone was either afraid of me or afraid that he really should have stayed retired.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020