Book Review - Poppy Done to Death

Poppy Done to Death (Aurora Teagarden, #8)Poppy Done to Death by Charlaine Harris

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


The last in the series and I "think" it was worth getting all the way through. I have to say that Harris' storytelling much improved from the first book to this one.

The big story lines in this book revolve around Roe's half-brother showing up on her doorstep without notice and her stepsister-in-law being stabbed to death. Of course, Roe finds the body and feels compelled to discover the culprit.

The ending leaves a nice, hopeful view of the rest of Roe's life. After 8 books with her, I liked her but only because she matured and became less self-absorbed over time.



View all my reviews

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020