Book Review - This is Just Exactly Like You

This is Just Exactly Like YouThis is Just Exactly Like You by Drew Perry

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I started this on Sunday night and the only thing that kept me from reading it in one sitting is knowing I had to get some sleep before work on Monday. What an engrossing story!

Jack is not having a good time. His wife has moved out and is shacking up with his best friend. His son is autistic and developing new savant abilities without any warning. His life is out of his control and he's not sure how to put it back on course.

How does he react? By doing some crazy stuff that I won't get into because it would be a spoiler. This is an interesting view into the lives of every day type people who seem eccentric until you realize you know someone just like them. Loved it!

View all my reviews >>

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020