Book Review - Real Murders

Real Murders (Aurora Teagarden, #1)Real Murders by Charlaine Harris

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


A friend loaned me this series and I thought my vacation would be the perfect time to read them. I got through most of this book on my plane flight alone.

It was a pleasant diversion. Very different from the Harris I'm used to reading, though. This is barely a PG rated book with no sex. The main character is a rather mild librarian with some Mommy issues from a small town where nothing much happens. Until the murders, of course.

The mystery was interesting and disturbing and I didn't predict the outcome ahead of time which was nice. But, it wasn't the most dynamic story I've read lately.

View all my reviews >>

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020