Finally!

I didn't think my Harry Potter book would ever come! I checked the mail at 10:30, 11:45 and 12:40. No book. I'd gone to Target in the morning and saw the books on sale and debated buying one and returning it...but, that would be wrong. Finally, I got it at 2 PM, just in time to leave for a party up in south Flagstaff. Honestly, only Muggles would have a party on the day the new Potter book came out.

I only had time to check the page count (200 less than the less book) and read the inside of the jacket before I got to the party. I got home a little before 3 AM and started reading. I didn't get far before I decided I was just too tired to read.

So, after having the book for 12 hours, I'd only read 4 pages!

I was wide awake by 7:30 AM and dove into the book. After taking a few breaks for a shower and a little nap, I was done this afternoon.

Awesome book, but too short! Quite a few plot twists and a surprise ending that I won't give away. It'll be interesting to hear what my fellow Potterites think of it.

I hope I don't have to wait two more years for the final book.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020