I Never Thought This Day Would Come

Effing Junior won the race today and I don't even care. That is nearly unbelievable considering how much I don't care for him.

I was just so glad that Jimmie came in third after losing a lap when one of his tires was going down. What a comeback! He ran a great race and extended his points lead over Biffle who scares me. I think he's the biggest threat Jimmie has this season.

On a tangent of sorts, TiVoing the race makes it so tough. I left part way through to spend the afternoon and dinner with my Mom (Happy Birthday, Mom!) and came home to watch the rest of the race. It's great to fast forward through the commercials but I get so stressed when Jimmie runs into trouble or makes a good run that I want to fast forward through it to see how it comes out but that's cheating. Tonight, I actually had to put the remote down and sit on my hands for the last 20 laps.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020