GNO

There was a break in the Harry Potter reading (only 200 pages left!) tonight as I went to a previously scheduled GNO (Girls Night Out). I was scheduled to meet two gal pals at Ajo Al's at 4:30ish. At noon, I was asking Sugar Daddy to drop me off there as I was sooooo done with work. Alas, he did not though my liver thanks him.

We shared some of Ajo Al's awesome queso dip and some brewskis and chatted about girlie things (boys and babies were hot topics). Our servers (we were there long enough to have two different ones) would stop by and ask if we wanted another round. I stayed quiet as it's well documented that my answer to that question is 99.9% of the time "Yes, please and thank you". But, they're both married chicks with husbands to go home to so I let them decide. It was pretty much a "yes" until 9 when we called it a night.

They're both programmers so we talked shop as well. They could totally relate to my 'server changing its damn time' story and I could empathize with their tales of work woe as well.

Gotta go - Harry is calling...

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020