Movie Review - Talladega Nights

Talladega Nights has to rank in the top 5 of dumbest movies I've ever seen.

Man, what a disappointment. The funny bits (you saw them all in the preview) are few and far between. I wanted to see it because of the NASCAR connection, Sugar Daddy wanted to see it because of Will Ferrell and we both just kept shaking our heads at how dumb it was.

Others in the audience didn't share our impression. There was a guy at the end of our row who laughed really, really loudly like it was the funniest thing ever. He also ate really, really loudly. I've never heard popcorn so clearly from 10 seats away. The laugh thing was driving us crazy until Sugar Daddy mimicked it exactly. I was laughing so hard at him that I cried and thought I was going to pee my pants. That was the highlight of the flick.

Steven was supposed to see it tonight. I can't wait to hear his reaction. His taste in movies and mine are miles apart so he'll probably say he loved it.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020