New TV Shows

Man, I live life on the edge.

On the edge of my sofa in front of the telly, that is.

Yep, I said telly. It's the influence of two new shows I'm watching on BBC America.

The first, Life on Mars, is about a present day London cop who has an accident and wakes up in 1973. He's not sure if he's mad, in a coma or really transported back. He's a cop in 1973, too, and a lot of the action revolves around the differences in police work between now and then. Great soundtrack with David Bowie and Sweet being a couple of acts I recognized.

The second show is Love Soup. It's two different characters' stories as they look for love. One's a male American writer living in England and the other is a female British cosmetics girl who works at one of the big department stores. I think that eventually they're going to get together but it was fun checking out the other characters in the stories.

I also caught a US show that I'm going probably going to keep watching, Three Moons Over Midford. I never thought I'd watch something on the Family Channel but the premier was pretty good so I'll check out a few more episodes.

This is how exciting my life has been lately...I think I gotta get out more.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020