Son of a...

It's pouring buckets here.

My skylight is leaking like there's no tomorrow.

Sigh.

It turned out that my skylight was illegally installed by a previous owner so the HOA said I was on my own for resealing it.

One problem with that. I don't do ladders. I don't even like to do steps. So, clearly, I wasn't getting on the roof.

Grandpa pretty much blew me off about it (he's so fired as my handyman) so I asked Steven if he could do it. He said, sure, no problem and bought a bunch of caulk at Lowe's and put it all around the skylight.

Apparently, not enough caulk.

To top it off, he's in Vegas this weekend so I can't even call and whine about the leaks to him.

Guess he'll have some more caulking to do come Monday when he's back in town.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020