Reality TV Pitch

As I was looking at the mustard greens that came in today's organic delivery, two things came to mind. The first was that I have no idea at all how to prepare them and the second was that in trying I'll probably get another story of how I mucked up cooking once again.

I think I could make this into a reality TV show.

Sure, there are lots of shows where you can see chefs whip up extraordinary meals in under 30 minutes but how many are realistic in any way? It's not like you nor I have a crew working behind the scenes to do all of the slicing, measuring and prep work. This would be more real world.

The first part of the show would be me trying to decipher a recipe, deciding whether to substitute ingredients and attempting to cook.

The second part of the show would be where you, my favored audience, gets to chime in on how and why I went wrong.

I could become the Anti-Rachael Ray and an inspiration to all those bumbling wanna be chefs out there.

I gotta get an agent.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020