Ready For The Weekend...Almost

I am so ready for Parrot Grande this weekend. Mentally, anyway. Physically, not so much.

I've got clothes in the dryer, nothing packed and some administrative stuff still to do. I also have to pick some stuff up at a shop tomorrow and get the change fund from the bank.

So, I can't quite leave yet.

That didn't stop the Crime Dog from trying to get me to come down to the Francisco Grande tonight. He called me once to see where I was and reported the drunken debauchery that was going on. He then called me back to remind me that it's only a 45 minute drive and that a couple people offered up a bed for me.

Considering that I'm sitting on my couch in my jammies, drinking a beer and putting off doing some of the must-dos before I leave, it's really not a workable plan.

Tempting, though...

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020