Dang Sunlight!

I drank way too much wine last night and stayed up way too late!

The former is all my fault but the latter, well, I was just being sociable and IMing with a buddy. Although, to be fair, he's the one who called it quits to go to bed so I guess the latter is my fault, too.

Dang, I hate it when I have to take responsibility for my actions!

Anywhooo, I went to bed well after 1 but I was wide awake at 5:45. I'm totally wired to sunlight so as soon as it gets bright out, I'm up. I couldn't go back to sleep, either.

The good news is I got a load of laundry done this morning and got in to work early.

The bad news is I got in to work early and I have another evening of socializing tonight (club happy hour) and I'll probably be dead tired. Of course, that won't stop me...might just slow me down a little.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020