Movie Review - Transformers

Steven and I took in Transformers tonight.

Two words:

Wicked cool!

You had to expect lots of loud explosions and visually intense fighting from a Michael Bay movie and it didn't disappoint in that respect. What was surprising to me was how funny the movie was. Shia LaBeouf is really talented and he made me laugh out loud a few times. His scenes with John Turturro were hilarious. Bernie Mac, Anthony Anderson, Kevin Dunn and Julie White were also a hoot.

I'm glad we saw it at the new Cine Capri (biggest screen in Arizona) because it was made for a really big screen. Despite that, we both want to see it again to catch what we missed in all of the action. There was just that much going on.

On a side note, I must have been living in a cave. When did movies start costing $10?!?! Steven 'forgot' his wallet so our impulse movie cost me $34.25 between admission, soda and candy. Jiminy Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020