Waited Too Long...

I have a cracked molar. It's been that way for a while now. I just try not to bite down on that side and it reminds me when I do with a sharp pain. I've been putting off getting it fixed mostly because of taking the time to do so. I actually thought about it last week and figured I needed to make an appointment with my dentist.

I wish I had.

I was eating dinner tonight when I felt something weird. Investigating with my tongue just let me know that something was amiss. However, when I looked at it with the help of my flashlight, I found that one of the corners of the tooth is loose.

Crap.

Hopefully, I can baby it until Monday. Guess I need to go with a liquid diet until then. Good thing I have plenty of beer and wine to get me through.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020