Latest Project



I'm a picture girl. Come to my house and you'll see pictures everywhere. Collage frames, individual pics in various frames all over the place - I got 'em!


My latest purchase was a 41 picture frame from JoAnne's that I got on sale. I've spent a couple evenings printing out pics from the the last year for it. Sugar Daddy gave me a kick-ass color printer for Christmas a few years ago so I can print out in high quality. (BTW, I have no plan to upgrade that printer in the near future Mike so don't get excited.)


As I was printing out, I noticed that for a guy who doesn't even live in this country, Mark Mulligan shows up in a lot of my pictures. I can only conclude that he's a camera whore. You know how musicians are...


Anyway, it made me wonder who would show up the most in the 41 pictures (besides me). It's probably not a surprise considering whom I've been hanging out with lately but it is a Utah person.


Want to guess? I'll wait...




OK, you probably guessed...it was Gary with 5 1/3 appearances. How did he get the 1/3? Well, he's behind me and Hydster and giving me the Martian antennas in one pic.


Right behind Gary, is Norene with 5.



Roger and Blondie show up 4 times. A bunch of people appear three times: Mark, Dawnie, Goat, 72 Beer Mary and Cheap Bastard.



Don't think of it as a popularity contest. Think of it as who either spends the most time with me or who does the most outrageous things that are Kodak Moment material (trading pants, anyone?).



BTW, this will be relevant for my Utah readers - I have TWO pictures of Lewie. I took both of them, one on my camera and one on his. See, it is possible to capture his image if you work at it!

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020