Kindred Spirits

A new employee told the story in a meeting today about taking her cat through security at the airport. Long story short, you have to take your cat out of the carrier and hers was so unhappy she bit her. Enough to require medical attention. Bummer.

After the meeting, I went over to her office to ask about her cats. We both pulled out our phones and showed pictures. Her girl cat looks a lot like George. She even had a video of her boy cat grooving to some music.

It was fun.

She said it was nice to meet another cat person and I told her to try to meet my friend Tina who's also a cat Mommy.

I imagine this is what people with small children do to bond. But, in my world, I think it's just the start of Crazy Cat Lady League.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020