CD Binge

I went into Best Buy yesterday intending to get one CD, 5th Gear, which is the new one from Brad Paisley. I absolutely love his new song, Ticks. Classic Paisley.

$91.66 later, I walked out with nine CDs.

I couldn't help it. They were on sale!

Here's what I got:

5th Gear - Brad Paisley. (When I have a mission, I follow through.) Great album - I will listen to it often.

Long Trip Alone - Dierks Bentley. Dierks is a home boy from the Valley. Another CD that will stay in my play list.

Your Man - Josh Turner. The country theme continues. Turner's voice is so sexy, he could sing anything and I'd love it.

Between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace - Big & Rich. Good stuff but I wouldn't expect less from these guys.

Sinners Like Me - Eric Church. The only one I haven't listened to yet. I know and like the singles off it, though.

And from the bargain bin....

Dr. Hook & the Medicine Show - Super Hits. I had a cassette of this but wore it out. Who does not love Freakin' At The Freaker's Ball? Classic!

Ultimate Country 4 X 4 - Various songs from Marty Stuart, Vince Gill, Mark Chestnutt and Tracy Byrd. Very nice compilation and it makes me wish that Marty Stuart would do a gig out here.

20 Best Rockin' 60s - All sorts of various 60s faves. I almost sang aloud to I'm Henry The VIII, I Am by Herman's Hermits today at work. Fortunately, I refrained.

The Best of Dean Martin. I'm listening to this one now. Damn, he was the hottest member of the Rat Pack. If he sang Return to Me to me, I'd come running! Of course, he would have to be alive...so that's one fantasy that will never be reality.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020