X-Men Theme Continues

I've had the X-Men on my brain lately. I watched bits and pieces of The Last Stand a couple of times last weekend, mostly to enjoy that they killed off Scott and Jean. Of course, it's the second time they killed Jean in the series so I've no doubt they'll both be back.

The other reason I've been thinking about them is our new server at work. We used to use disease names (since we're in the health field) but a few years ago, we started using X-Men characters as our machine naming convention. Our latest is Mystique and she should be up and running next week.

I have fun checking our co-workers' "cool" quotient when I start listing the server names to see how long it takes for them to catch the theme. My buddy T is completely uncool. He didn't get it at all. Guess he's too old.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020