Scared Me!

I got home late tonight and walked into the house to be greeted by waves of sauna like heat.

I thought, "Oh, crap. Not again."

My first stop was the thermostat that showed that it was 91 in the house. I turned it off and on but the air didn't kick in.

My mind immediately started racing...where's the business card from the guy who fixed it last time? When can I have him come out since I'm leaving town tomorrow afternoon and I have to go into work tomorrow? How much is a new unit going to cost me? Man, it's frakking hot in here!

I resigned myself to a warm evening and started packing for my trip. As I went into the bathroom I saw the breaker box. Almost on a whim, I flipped the A/C breaker off then on. I heard the A/C kick in immediately.

Praise the electricity gods!

I really have to accelerate my savings plan for a new A/C unit because I feel like I got a lucky break tonight.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020