Which Reunion Was This?

MILF in action.
We had to take a bus back to the ship and this kid fell into the seat next to R. I mean that literally. He had gone to the $2o buys you all you can drink bar and he was completely polluted. R started talking to him and he decided she was hot. Which she is so he was still somewhat coherent.

I admired her style. She worked him over pretty good. She told him we were on our, well, she added 10 years to it, reunion. He was very impressed!

I told her later that I can't even admit to the real number, let alone 10 more. She told me, "Thing how fantastic I look for that age!"

Good point.

But Chinese water torture still wouldn't get me to say it out loud.

Popular posts from this blog

This Is How Fat Thinks

TV At Its Finest

Frank Abagnale - The Art of the Steal