Book Review - All Together Dead

The latest entry in Charlaine Harris' Southern Vampire Mysteries, finds telepath Sookie Stackhouse attending a Vampire summit meeting in Chicago. She's there to gather information for the Louisiana Vampire Queen and also in attendance are her current boyfriend, Quinn the were-tiger, her former boyfriend Bill and former fling Eric, both vampires.

I enjoyed the story (the sex scenes were quite nice) but I did find myself frustrated with Sookie missing some obvious clues that heralded issues with the summit. There were a couple of times when I was like, "Hellooooo, pay attention!"

It was a nice read but not my favorite of the seven so far. Still worth reading, though, and it opened up some great potential storylines.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020