Check Out These Pics

My pal, Lewie, from Utah is a camera guy. By camera guy, I mean obsessive compulsive picture taker. Pretty much the only time he puts the camera down is to go to the restroom and, on very rare occasions, dance.

I take advantage of those situations every chance I get and start snapping random pictures of all sorts. Some of my pics even make his final cut for posting. That's quite the honor since he's pretty picky about what he publishes.

Me? I just upload everything to Kodak Gallery and maybe take out the fuzziest ones first. Lewie edits everything which is why my pics are online long before his.

However, his pics are also fantastic where mine are not so much.

So, check them out. There are lots of Parrot Head events featured as well as pics from Lewie's world travels.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020