Clearly Not Normal

I think I've figured out why so many of my favorite shows end up getting axed. I am completely out of step with the majority of TV viewers.

I happened upon the top 20 rated shows from last week. Want to guess how many I watched?

Zero.

Here's the list so you can see how "normal" you are:

1 America's Got Talent
2 60 Minutes
3 The Singing Bee
4 Hell's Kitchen
5 So You Think You Can Dance (Thurs.)
6 CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
7 Two and a Half Men
8 Without a Trace
9 So You Think You Can Dance (Wed.)
10 NCIS
11 Criminal Minds
12 Cold Case
13 CSI: Miami
14 CSI: NY
15 So You Think You Can Dance (Mon.)
16 Power of 10
17 Big Brother 8 (Tues.)
18 Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
19 Big Brother 8 (Thurs.)
20 Big Brother 8 (Sun.)

What, no poker shows? What is wrong with American TV viewers!?!?

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020