Dream Hand

I played poker with the girls last night and got the best hand I'm ever going to get in my life. Too bad it was limit poker.

I was big blind and had several callers. I looked down to see pocket Aces. I checked my option to raise to keep them in. We play limit bets: .50 pre-flop, .50 flop, $1 turn, $1 river.

The flop came - Ace, six and some other meaningless card.

I bet .50 and Stacey called.

The turn came with another six.

I bet $1 and she called.

The river was the final Ace.

I had quad Aces!

I bet $1 and she called again.

Poor Stacey, she had a six so she ended up with a Full House, sixes over Aces. She was stunned

It was so sweet! Especially, since I got that hand against the girl who doesn't know what she has but just keeps betting...

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020