Dream Hand

I played poker with the girls last night and got the best hand I'm ever going to get in my life. Too bad it was limit poker.

I was big blind and had several callers. I looked down to see pocket Aces. I checked my option to raise to keep them in. We play limit bets: .50 pre-flop, .50 flop, $1 turn, $1 river.

The flop came - Ace, six and some other meaningless card.

I bet .50 and Stacey called.

The turn came with another six.

I bet $1 and she called.

The river was the final Ace.

I had quad Aces!

I bet $1 and she called again.

Poor Stacey, she had a six so she ended up with a Full House, sixes over Aces. She was stunned

It was so sweet! Especially, since I got that hand against the girl who doesn't know what she has but just keeps betting...

Popular posts from this blog

This Is How Fat Thinks

TV At Its Finest

Frank Abagnale - The Art of the Steal