Really Need a Keeper

I drove to the ballpark today and figured out a good route to the Jefferson parking garage. I was pretty proud of that, too, since downtown Phoenix is currently a huge mess of construction. I parked and got out of the car while carefully marking in my mind that I was on 3 East. I've lost my car so many times and I'm really trying to be careful about it.

After the game, Sugar Daddy and I headed to the garage together. He went up the first set of elevators and I headed to the ones on the other end of the structure because, in theory, they were closer to my car.

I say, in theory, because when I got up to 3, my car was nowhere to be found. I walked the entire floor, three times. I called Sugar Daddy to see if he was still in the building so he could drive me around but he had left. While we chatted, I walked all of the fourth and second floors, too, even though I knew I was on 3. The whole time, I'm thinking who would steal a Hyundai?

Finally, I gave up and approached a security guy. I told him I couldn't find my car and he looked like he had no idea what to tell me. Either he asked me if I was in the right garage or he said the garage name because it all became clear.

I was not in the Jefferson garage.

Sure enough, once I got to the Jefferson garage which is on the other side of the ballpark from where I started, I had no problem finding my car right where I left it.

If you think it's sad that I can't keep track of my car for a four hour time span, you're going to think this is just pathetic.

It's not the first time I've done this exact same thing.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020