New Shows

I started watching two new shows.

Greek is a contemporary college show that's got lots of drinking, fornicating and an incredible level of sweetness thanks to the main character, Rusty Cartwright, an erstwhile Freshman. I have no idea if the sorority/fraternity stuff is accurate but I'm quite enjoying it. I'm especially enjoying the character, Cappie, who's hot, hot, hot and very cool.

Mad Men is interesting as a period piece. It's convinced me that it was good to be a White male in the 60s and not so good to be a female of any sort, especially a working one. There's also a lot of drinking and fornicating and even more smoking and sexual harassment in this show. I'm several episodes in and, while I find it interesting, I'm not sure I'm hooked.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020