I'm Getting Very Lucky

While we were at Four Peaks for dinner tonight, The Rocket Scientist saw a girl walk by with a shirt that said "Reading is sex." He relayed the message to me and my first thought (and audible statement) was, "That means I'm getting a lot more action than I thought." (Side note to TRS, I'm paraphrasing.)

He said, "Based on your blog, you are."

I have to agree with that. See, the thing is...I went to the library to get our next book club selection then decided to browse. Before I knew it, I was half way through the New Book section and already had seven books to check out. The only thing that made me stop was that I physically couldn't carry any more books.

To top it off, I had put a bunch of books on reserve. When I did that, I was like request number 29 and 40 and 15 so I thought they would become available over some time. Apparently, they got some extra copies or something because I now have four books on hold.

I have a lot of sex, er, I mean reading in my future. So, I got that going for me.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020