Tales From Rocky Point - T-Shirts

During our January Rocky Point adventure, Catnip was telling us about being President of the aforementioned Old Boy's Social Club. He then went on about how he knows lots of people in Rocky Point and concluded the speech with the declaration, "I'm kind of a big deal down here."

Man, did that come up a gazillion times after that! We used it every chance we got. And, it never got old.

A week after we got back, I saw an online ad for a T-Shirt. I didn't care how much it cost, I had to buy it. I sent the link to Julie and The Rocket Scientist and they agreed. I ordered it right away and it's been sitting on my kitchen counter for months waiting for the right moment to be delivered. (No, I don't clean my counter off although I do wipe it down every once in a while.)

I'd told Annette about it and Friday night, I handed it to her to put on Catnip's pillow. We weren't at all stealthy about it. Everyone was yakking and I fetched it from our room and handed it to her.

Annette went to bed before us (per usual) and that was the night Catnip and I stayed up until after 3. When he stumbled into the bedroom, he saw the shirt and said, "What the frack is this?" Well, that's what Annette says he said. He denies it.

He proudly wore the shirt the next day. One of his buds read it and told him, "You're a piece of work." Score!


Is it not the perfect Catnip shirt?

But, that wasn't the only perfect shirt delivered that weekend. A while ago, The Rocket Scientist was online and he saw a must-buy for the Pirate Captain. He sent it to me and I wholeheartedly concurred.

Boys apparently have different ideas on gift presentation. While Annette and I conspired to make it a surprise, TRS just grabbed the shirt out of our room and stuffed it into the Pirate Captain's hands on Saturday morning.



Another perfect shirt! (It says "Where's me Aye-Pod?)

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

May 2020

March 2020