Ready To Party

The Rocket Scientist is hosting the club's Poker Tourney tomorrow night. He's been cleaning all week and stressing out a bit, too, I fear. I've offered to help a few times and finally got a "you can label the beer" response.

So, tonight I headed over after work to do my job. After being told how to do it (and being apologized to for that), I got to work and soon had 90 (maybe 91?) bottles of Ale and Marzen labeled and in the fridge.


Here's a close up of the labels. You may notice that the labels aren't entirely straight. That was kind of on purpose and in retaliation for being told how to put them on.



Here's the entire stock. Isn't that a pretty picture? Some of the Ales are in 16 ounce bottles. I have a feeling that's what I'll be drinking.

To give TRS credit, he did have a cold ale for me to drink while I worked. It was good, too. I went to get a Marzen for my next beer and got a "have a Pacifico" suggestion. Apparently, he wanted to save the home brew for tomorrow. I did have a Pacifico but then did a little whining. "Guess I don't get to taste the Marzen at all. Fine, no problem, I'll wait."

My next beer was a Marzen at his suggestion. I'm such a Princess. It was also very good.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020