Book Review - Airman

Airman Airman by Eoin Colfer


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
I couldn't pass up reading Colfer's latest non-Artemis Fowl book and I'm glad I didn't. In a departure from his usual sci-fi/fantasy books, Airman is historical fiction. Taking place in the late 1800s in the fictional nation of the Saltee Islands, it's the tale of Conor Broekhart who's a young man consumed with thoughts of flying and with thoughts about his Princess and best friend. I love Princess stories!

The plot gets Man in the Iron Mask like with Conor wrongfully put in prison and determined to escape and start his life over.

A tad too dark for younger readers (it's in the Juvenile section at my library), I think it would be quite interesting to adolescents on up.

View all my reviews.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020