I Just Need a 1

I'm in a 13 Run Baseball Pool at work. Everyone gets a randomly assigned team and the winner is the person whose team has at least one final score each of 0 to 13. If your team scores 4 twice, it just counts as one 4.

I lucked out and got the DBacks this time so I get to watch the home team for two reasons. I was down to needing just two scores after Sunday, an 8 and a 1. I knew the 8 would be easier for those guys and, sure enough, they scored that earlier this week.

Last night, I gandered at the score and we were winning 1-0. I didn't get too excited and that's good because they ended up winning 4-1. It was a win for the home team...but, I'd rather have stayed at 1 run. Selfish, I know. Maybe they can beat Florida 1-0 tonight. That would be sweet!

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020