Maybe She'll Put 2 and 2 Together

It was a very early demon morning. George decided that play time should start at 4:30. Her first move was a little head butt up against my hand. I was able to scratch her head while still half asleep. Then, she bit me. I was nowhere near asleep after that.

There was no calming her down. I tried playing and petting for a little while but then I told her, "Mommy's still tired and is going back to sleep." That must translate into kitty speak as "Run all over the house, make a lot of noise, dump over the bathroom garbage and unroll the entire roll of toilet paper."

The joke was on her, though, as today was her second trip to the Vet's. The car ride was not nearly as traumatic as her first trip but she was still quite unhappy. They had to take a sample for her leukemia test and she got two vaccinations. She cried most of the way home.

I told her, "This is what happens when you get Mommy up early; you get a car ride and shots. Keep that in mind for tomorrow morning." Which probably translated into kitty speak as "Destroy the house while Mommy's at work."

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020