I Am The Nicest Roommate

If you're an axe murderer, please stop reading now. Thank you.

Sugar Daddy is in San Francisco this week for the Apple Developers Conference. The last time he went to SF, he didn't bring a jacket so he had to buy one. It's a nice fleece that is now in my possession. Did he learn from that, though? Clearly not.

He called me last night to ask a 'big' favor. I had to bring his jacket into work and then run it to the airport to give to a guy who works for us. He was flying in from Denver then turning around to head for SF for the rest of the conference. (Are there no flights from Denver to SF?) It wasn't that simple though, since our buddy was trying to get an earlier flight so it was really a 'be on call at all times' thing.

Of course, I said yes (and I expect a present but maybe I should be happy with my laptop bag which was from a previous year's conference. Hmmmm, nope, I want a new present). So, I waited for the call and drove to the airport as required. Once there, I turned over the jacket but then had to take one of the buddy's bags and deliver it back to his office so he didn't have to lug it to SF. I would say our bud has to buy me some beers but since he never lets me pay for one when we go out, I owed him.

Sugar Daddy, however, better come home with something good.

If you're an axe murderer who doesn't follow directions, I am NOT home alone. I have hired a big, strapping, gun and knife toting body guard for the week so don't get any ideas about dropping by on the defenseless scaredy cat girl who's home alone. Wait, not home alone, home with a body guard. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020