Parrots in the Pines - Sunday

I actually managed to sleep in on Sunday until 8:30. Check out time was 11 so I took my time packing up. I headed over to Louie/Donna/Bob/Sue/and now Connie’s and chatted with them for a while. It was Bob and Sue’s 34th Wedding Anniversary so Louie and Donna made them (Bob and Sue) make breakfast. Nice. Sam stopped over and said Alexis tried her cabin key in Mark’s door and it worked so she was trying to get people to climb into bed with him for pictures. I actively wished a big hangover on him and hoped she got some takers on that deal. Too funny and I want to see those pics.

I hit the road about 11 and was home by 12:30. I called Sugar Daddy when I was close to offer to pick him up some crack. He answered the phone with a “Nooooooooo. Don’t come home.” I told him too bad and to put his clothes on because I would be there shortly. He did thank me for bringing him lunch, though.

I’ve left out even more stories, but I think I covered the major and semi-minor ones. It was a great weekend with my homies and I had a lot of fun. Detox is feeling pretty good right now, too.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020