I Can't Believe I Did This...

A few days ago, I was verbally lashed for washing a chapstick with my clothes. Sugar Daddy found the depleted chapstick in the washer when he went to do his laundry. He actually said the words, "At least you didn't run it through the dryer, too."

So, of course I washed and dried my new chapstick tonight.

I don't think there's any residue and he wasn't at home when I found it. There's no way I'm confessing to this one, either, since there's something else that's going to get me yelled at.

I just burned microwave popcorn and the whole house smells. I've got the stove fans on hurricane level but it doesn't seem to be clearing out very well.

Man, I hope he stays out REALLY late tonight. And, clearly, I should not be trusted home alone.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020