A Much Cheaper Carwash This Time

I had to take my car back into the dealership.  It's been pulling to the left since the incident and subsequent repairs and Sugar Daddy noticed it was getting slow on turning over.  He suspected a bad battery and browbeat me into taking it in yesterday.  I didn't really want to because we had to be in to work early for a training class and I wanted to leave early to go see Mark but SD said he wouldn't come pick me up if the car wouldn't start so I figured I better get it taken care of.
 
Turns out they had to realign the realignment they did before, the battery was nearly shot and I had them replace my windshield wipers.  I know, wipers are easy to swap out but clearly car stuff isn't my thing.
 
I got the bill:
alignment - no charge
battery - under warranty so no charge
wipers - parts only, no labor charge 
carwash - free
total:  $19 and change
 
What a deal!  New battery, wipers and a car wash for just a little more than I pay for a regular wash and tip.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020