Shorty Update

I popped over at lunch to check on Shorty. He looked great and was pretty perky.

His GP had been in at 5:15 AM (he knows Shorty will be awake) and told him he didn't look like a guy who'd had surgery the previous day. He's confident Shorty will be out before his scheduled week is over.

The surgeon stopped in next. He said he took a portion about 8 inches long out. That's not very much. He also said it looked like the mass had been growing for years.

Then, the guy who did his colonoscopy stopped in for a social call. We're interpreting that as he's not going to bill us. He said he likes to follow up on all of his patients which I thought was pretty nice. Wonder if he's cute and single? I need to ask...

He also got a visit from the Priest from Our Lady of Perpetual Help. Busy guy for an invalid.

The family and I stopped in tonight at 5 before going out to dinner. Some of our Wisconsin friends had been in and Steve and my good son, Garrison, were there as well. At this point, Shorty was pretty beat and tried to get us to leave so he could nap. Just as we were heading out, another Aunt and Uncle showed up. I've got a lot of relatives.

We left the final Aunt and Uncle there and headed to Ajo Al's for dinner. My Wisconsin Aunt and Uncle are leaving Sunday morning so I won't see them before they leave. Sugar Daddy's taking me and my friend Maria to Vegas for my birthday present. It will be nice to be able to go (I wasn't sure I could even though Shorty wanted me to) and not have to worry too much about Shorty.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020