What's Missing From This Picture?



I came home yesterday and told Sugar Daddy that George and his girlfriend moved out.

He said, "I know, I shooshed them out."

Apparently, he decided that their pooping in the water was what was making it so green so he decided to rinse out their bowl. While he was rinsing with the hose, he splashed George's girlfriend and she jumped into the bushes. He then decided to get rid of George by splashing him as well.

It figures. I finally get a pet and he evicts it.

We negotiated for a while and a deal was struck. If they move back in they can stay as long as I clean the fountain out thoroughly when they move out for real.

So, we refilled the bowl with some nice, clean water and I'm hoping they move back in tonight.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020